Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31: January 31, 2010

Yay! This post ends the month of January where I managed to stay on track with this project without missing a day!

Well, it looks like we will be heading to the doctor tomorrow morning. I thought that Avery was on the mend when he woke up this morning with no fever. I even opted out of taking him to urgent care. Then, when urgent care was about to close, his fever returned. So we are now on 2 1/2 days of 101-102 degree fever, however whenever he was on the ibuprofen, he was his silly little self. I am praying that it is just an ear infection because 1.) we can give him something to start feeling better and 2.) he can go back to daycare and I won't have to use a day of vacation for a sick kid. Although it would be nice to have a day to just cuddle with my little man.

Day 31: January 31, 2010

My husband calls his parents weekly, every Sunday night. I, on the other hand, am not a huge phone talker. If I don't have a specific reason, it is hard for me to pick up the phone and call someone just to talk. And believe me, I hear about it. My parents tease me all the time that my phone must only take incoming calls. So tonight, even though I really didn't have anything exciting to share, I called my parents. So while I was chatting, Carter said that he wanted to talk. I think he takes after his dad. Jordan must take after me because he is always the one that doesn't want to talk.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on making it a month!! Isn't this challenge fun :O) Hope you little man feels better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you -- I rarely initiate calls. I often resolve to call people more often, and then end up not following through!

    ReplyDelete