Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And they did it again!

I have to say, Jordan has a pretty darn good baseball team this year. Although they have lost 2 of their games, those games were really close and were lost because of stupid mistakes, something we all make from time to time.

So today, we had a 4:30 pm game. That's right, 4:30 pm on a weekday. I really don't think the people that schedule these games take us working folk into consideration. But being the good mother that I am, I got my butt out of bed early this morning so that I could go to work at 6:30 am - an hour and a half earlier than normal - and in turn, I could leave an hour and a half earlier. (Coffee was a necessity this morning!!) How lucky am I to work for a company that lets me do this!

When I got to the game, one of the parents from the other team, whose child was on Jordan's team last year, says to me "I have a feeling we are going to get creamed tonight." And creamed they did! Our boys, once again ten-runned a team for the 3rd or 4th time this year! I am not sure what the final score was, but it was something like 12-0. (You can blame the two year old for spilling Gatorade all over himself for me not knowing the actual score.)

Day 174: June 23, 2010
Day 174: June 23, 2010

So my photo for today is of Jordan pitching, which he got to do for the 3rd and 4th innings. If he had been scheduled to pitch in the latter innings he wouldn't have gotten the chance, and that has happened due to their amazing ability to 10-run teams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment