Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day! I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is a great father to our 3 boys.

We kicked off our Father's day by doing nothing but relaxing for awhile in the morning. We gave Tory his Father's day gift, a digital photo frame for his desk at work. Unfortunately, it would not turn on and we ended up having to take it back for a new one.

Later we went to Perkin's for a late lunch. While waiting for our order, Carter filled out the Mad-libs type story on his kids menu. When Tory read his story back with the answers that Carter filled in, Carter laughed so hard he had Sprite coming out his nose.

IMG_7518

All three boys ended up ordering the "Perky Bear" pancakes, complete with chocolate chips and whipped cream.

IMG_7519

IMG_7521

Except, I have one weird child that doesn't like whipped cream.

IMG_7523

After we ate, we headed out to see Toy Story 3. It was Avery's first experience in the theater. He did okay at first but started to get ancy at the end. I tried to threaten him by saying "Do we need to go home?" Expecting anything but the answer that I got, which was "Yes, home."

The movie was good and really cute. But I, like I lot of people warned, teared up at the end. No toys were destroyed and it didn't end badly, just sort of sad. I can't say much more without giving the ending away.

And I can't forget about today's 365 photo:

Day 171: June 20, 2010 - My boys and their amazing father.

 Day 171: June 20, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment